PagesSunnyside by Kate Spain

Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Signature Machine Quilting Invisible Thread 200yd Spool"

Perfect for Home  Sewing Machine Applications:Quilting...Piecing...Applique ...home Decorating Projects.decorative stitch Work...and Free motion Design...Use in needle to avoid color matching thread to fabric...Use in bobbin for the appearance of perfectly balanced stitches...colors: 900 clear and 901 smoke................0.004 Nylon Monofilament....Very Fine...Very Smooth...Flexible...Strong...Soft...give me a call...Diane... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane,
    When I got home from my Quilters Coffee break this morning, I had with me a new spool of Invisi thread. Thank you soooo much!
    Hope to visit soon, enjoy your Blog. May I suggest you add Cottonmill blog to follow as well?
    Enjoy the sun!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete