PagesSunnyside by Kate Spain

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

*WonderFil Thread*....*Invisifil*

These are the two racks of *INVISAFIL THREAD*that I have in stock...100wt soft polyester...strong and colorfast...lint free...matte finish...Tone on tone...virtually disappears into the fabric when thread doesn't want to be seen...Can be ironed...Available in 60 colors...Each MINI-PACK contains 6-400mt spools...$18:00 per pack...Stitch In The Ditch...Top and Bottom Thread for couching...Sew fine fabrics...Digitized lace designs...Needle size 8/60-12/80...Universal...Microtex...or quilting...give me a call or drop in...DIANE...

1 comment:

  1. Next week when my company leaves, I'm going to try out my 100 wt thread. I'm going to do some couching I think. I'll let you know how it turns out..

    ReplyDelete