PagesSunnyside by Kate Spain

Sunday, December 22, 2013

*Holiday Store Hours and notice of our Sale*

    Merry Christmas, To all My Customers...I would like to let you know my holiday schedule...I will be open on Monday 23th until 1:30 PM...after Christmas I will be open again on Saturday 28th and Monday 31th until 2:00 PM..
       Our sales will start on Saturday and Monday and the rest of the holiday week after New Years...
        All patterns, books and notions, cutters,rulers,cutting mats,templates,etc, will be 30% off the marked price...
        Lot's of top of the line fabrics from: Moda, Benertex, Bali's, etc on special pricing of $4:98/yd...to $10:00 yd...
        In stock Pre-Cuts are on very special discounts...
       We have received another shipment of Kansas Troubles on Thursday and they are at our special pricing now...there are also pre-cuts...call or email me ...oh by the way how do you like  the free Pattern and the *BabyLock* pattern bar on our blog? 
      Again I want to wish you a Happy Holiday Season...and drop in to see what's new...
                        Diane and Holly...

No comments:

Post a Comment