PagesSunnyside by Kate Spain

Monday, December 30, 2013

Store Hours Today

   Well Good Morning ...I am alive and well ...I hope to get my little store open by lunch time today... It has been the longest I have ever been closed...(and a much needed break for me...but now I'm ready to get back in a routine...
   The driveway was not plowed out and there were many excuses why it wasn't...
   You can email me even if I am at home, if you have a question to ask me...The snow is very deep here in Marysville...Fraser has just gone out to start clearing it away ...
  The trees are still covered with snow and it truly is a winter wonderland...I don't have batteries for my camera or I would take some pictures...
   Michael is in Mexico for 6 weeks...Weather is beautiful and they go to the beach everyday for a swim...They just happened to be in the right spot at the right time 2 days ago...at the beach when 600 baby turtles were released in the ocean...There were around 100 people on the beach and everyone was given a turtle to release...they do this everyday on a different beach...
   Another first...we have hired Floyd to plow down by the street and part way up the hill...he has a truck with a plow on it...much easier on everyone that way...thanks for being patient waiting for me to get open again...
 Call before you come today if you like...My sale is on today  and the rest of the week
                         ...Happy New year!! ...Diane...

No comments:

Post a Comment