PagesSunnyside by Kate Spain

Saturday, March 22, 2014

*MODA SCRAP BAG* with* FREE PATTERN*

The top pattern is a strip pattern or a string pattern that I just got in to go with the bags of scraps(bottom picture) that I just got in from *MODA*They are very unique as they are color coordinated and some what  like the Bali Pops are... I sorted one out yesterday and it had 81 full width strips...plus the smaller piece attached to the side...I am going to make up a sample of  the pattern...Oh did I tell you that the pattern is free with the purchase of a scrap bag...Drop in to pick your color as there are lots of different combo's in them...Diane...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, They are $29:98ea and there are two choices Bali ones and ordinary cotton ones...The pattern would retail for $11:00 each....They are plus HST of course... Diane...

    ReplyDelete