PagesSunnyside by Kate Spain

Thursday, June 18, 2015

*ROW BY ROW H20 2015* UPDATE

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our special ROW BY ROW products that we have ordered.   Special fabrics that Timeless Treasures have designed for *ROW BY ROW  H2O  2015,*  Special Collector pins and the Fabric License Plates...I will be sending these all over Canada and the USA....Today was exciting because our free patterns have come from the printer along with our *Row By Row* poster...

See the little fountain of water in the center,
and the floaties are in the swirling water.
Today our sample row of our block has been finished and hung in the store... It is soo beautiful!!   

I had a designer help me as we went through the different stages ...My designer is Gail Mitchell...You all know Gail for her wonderful teaching projects:  wallets, free motion quilting, small bags and the list goes on...It would have been very hard for me to do it by myself and keep up with the day by day things in a shoppe...Thanks to you Gail for all you have done for me ...Diane

3 comments:

  1. It will be fun to see where all your visiting customers come from. I enjoyed helping you with this promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so inspired, when I left your shop I came home and quilted a pillow top with feathers all over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was soo happy to meet you, Andrea ... Glad you were inspired by all the feathers on our RXR H2O sample block...Gail really made us a masterpiece to be proud of ...I would like to see a picture of your pillow or bring it in to show me how you made out...Could you put a picture in the comments? Thanks soo much ... Diane...

    ReplyDelete